Coaching Entrepreneurs and Businesses that are Scaling Up
High growth businesses play a vital role in creating jobs in the local community and driving economic growth in the UK. The desire of the scale up initiative is to make Britain the most fertile ground for businesses, not only to start up but also to scale up and grow.
Challenges in growing your business
When an established business grows year on year it faces many different challenges, in particular the capacity and capability for growth. Businesses don't grow in straight lines, they grow in steps and on each step there is a very different business.
In growing your business, you may have experienced some of the following:-
- The business constantly demands more of your time
- You find yourself working IN the business rather than ON it
- It's increasingly difficult to find and keep the right people
- Not being able to let go
- Working ridiculous hours
- The need for better processes to reduce duplication and save time
- Funding needs
- Need for more space
- Less thinking time
- Family handover
- The need for more innovative marketing solutions
- Not knowing which way to turn or who to talk to
Solutions to growing your business
The key principle of the scale up programme is that businesses are provided with tailored intensive coaching support and expert networks in order to support the growth of their business safely and sustainably.
A huge benefit of the programme is the creation of jobs and prosperity in the local community.
New Level Results has an outstanding track record in helping businesses to scale up by using a proven methodology, years of experience and a unique online mapping and tracking programme. We help ambitious business owners to create a strategic plan for where they want to take their business and work with them closely to drive their progress and achieve their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
Our Scale up programme is designed to:-
- Identify the things that are holding you back
- Get your whole team working as one
- Establish powerful and exciting goals
- Free up your time and achieve a better life / work balance
- Create alignment and accountability in all areas of your business
- Build your business based on your values
- Create a compelling vision for your business
- Learn proven strategies to safely and sustainably grow
- Understand how to get the best out of your people
- Share best practices with other local scale up companies
- Map and track your progress every step of the way
- Make more informed decisions
- Access to a whole range of external professional support
- Scale up coach at your side
Our scale up programmes run for a minimum of 12 months and we are always looking for ways to obtain subsidised funding which is available is many different parts of the country. If you are a company located in Kent, UK, with the ambition and capacity to grow register your interest in the Scale Up Kent programme by visiting this website www.scaleupkent.co.uk
Our business has blossomed as a result of taking part in the Scale Up programme. Having an external source to come in and look objectively at the way we run our company and offer recommendations on how to grow was the best thing we took away. Our internal policies have been strengthened as a result and whilst it took some time for all staff to get on board with the scheme, we are now all pulling in the same direction and are better placed to push the company to further success. None of this would have been possible without the guidance, advice and input form the Scale Up team.
Jonti Hobbs - MD, Medash Signs
The key thing I've taken on board is how invaluable it is to take time away from the day to day running of the business and focus attention on the company's strategy and direction. Working with our New Level Results coach has enabled me to work more ON the business as opposed to just IN the business. This has enabled me to ask different questions and then map and track the solutions. Any business looking to scale up should consider bringing in a professional coach.
Franc Gamberini - MD, Visarc