Have you set your business goals for the year ahead?
As we approach the end of 2021 have you hit all your targets? Are you where you wanted to be? Is your coaching business where you want it to be? If so, well done! If not, let’s make plans together and get the business growth for you in 2022.
As you encourage your clients to set goals and track progress are you practicing what you preach?
It’s vital as business coaches to have your year ahead planned and know how you will map and track your progress, to ensure you achieve all you want to achieve. Our community of coaches uses our award-winning coaching software, ‘The Curve’, not only with their clients but also with themselves.
Not only does ‘The Curve’ demonstrate the ROI for clients, but it also makes your admin a breeze as you can store client notes, coaches notes, learning logs, and statistics all in one place.
Did you know that January is the most proactive month for clients looking for business coaching programs?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Would being able to demonstrate the ROI from coaching to prospective clients win you more business?
- Would offering CPD to prospective clients win you more business would mapping and tracking the effectiveness of your coaching service and client progress, support you to win more clients?
- Would NLR supporting you with clients we have won this way, help you build a sustainable coaching process?
- We are interested in talking to the right business coaches and there has never been a better time to join us.
- If you want to grow your business, increase your revenue and skillset, as we expand and grow ours, then please get in touch.
Just think where could you be at the end of 2022, if you were part of a business like ours?